- The school admits students of all castes and creeds without any discrimination. However, students are selected on merit basis, provided that they have a certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended.
- Admission is restricted by conditions of age, ability and conduct. Hence applicants for admission will be examined and interviewed. New admissions are made on the basis of the students’ performance in the school they studied last and also on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
- Registration for admission to LKG starts during the month of November. Application forms for registration will be available at the school office from the 1st of November. New admissions to Std. I-VIII also start in the same month.
- New students must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians, who will be responsible to the school authorities for their conduct, regular attendance and fee remittance.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning reasons for his action.
The following documents should be produced at the time of admission
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of Aadhaar Card.
- T.C. in the original
- Original Certificate and Mark List of the qualifying examination.
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the institution last attended.
- Community Certificate for the SC/ST students.
- Two passport size photographs.