- The school admits students of all castes and creeds without any discrimination. However, students are selected on merit basis, provided that they have a certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended.
- Admission is restricted by conditions of age, ability and conduct. Hence applicants for admission will be examined and interviewed. New admissions are made on the basis of the students’ performance in the school they studied last and also on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
- New admissions to LKG start during the month of December. Pupils seeking admission should register their names before the end of December. Application forms for registration will be available at the school office from the 1st of December. New admissions to Std I-VIII, also start in the same month.
- New students must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians, who will be responsible to the school authorities for their conduct, regular attendance and fee remittance.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning reasons for his action.
At the time of Admission the following documents should be produced.
- T.C. in the original
- Original Certificate and Mark List of the qualifying examination.
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the institution last attended.
- Community Certificate for the SC/ST students.
- Two passport size photographs.